Complete blast planning, design and analysis software. Powerful, Easy to Use, Flexible, Accurate. Applications are surface, civil engineering and underground blasting. BlastMap III ™ includes Densdepth and Wallpro modules that are no longer supported as separate applications.
Some functionalities & advantages of the system:
- BlastMap III™ allows the user to design a blast from scratch (pattern, hole diameters, explosives, rock type) using survey information about the block geometry and surface.
- Carry out detailed charge and timing designs based on actual hole positions.
- Calculate costs and quantities based on actual drilling information.
- Import AXXIS™ electronic detonator IDs, design timing, export IDs and timing.
- Export design information to text/csv file. This allows for other software, such as drill navigation software to drill according to design.
- Multiple deck capability for designing specialised blasts such as layered blasts and for vibration control needs.
- Blast timing design and simulation. Both non-electric and electronic timing designs can be carried out. This software is optimised for use with AXXIS™ electronic delay detonators.
- Wave interference modelling for optimising timing for either vibration control or optimal fragmentation.
- Powerful contouring capabilities for blast timing, surface and floor elevations, vibration maps and energy distribution in a blast.
- Powerful reporting capabilities for blast design records and communicating critical design issues such as costs, quantities and energy.